Re: [ESD-translators] [gnu.org #1198491] Chinese translation for ESD

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] [gnu.org #1198491] Chinese translation for ESD
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 18:41:48 +0200

Hello Tom,

Le 31/08/2017 17:30, Tom a écrit :
[...]
> I haven't finished my translation yet, but I want to try with that if
> it's work.

[...]
> I ran `make -f Makefile.gen` on Terminal (I ran on my Debian virtual
> machine, for prevent from my mistaken operation.), it seem something
> wrong with that.

[...]
> Discard the translation of en/confirmation.html (only 0% translated;
> need 30%).
[...]

> And I found zh-hans/confirmation.html which was existed before have been
> deleted.
>
> I have no idea with that. How should I deal with it?

The problem is that less than 30% of the strings are translated. If you
set "--keep 0" in PO4A_FLAGS, it will work, but of course the English
strings will remain where there is no translation.

The perl warnings are not important.

Hope it helps,

Best,
Therese

PS. You don't need to CC Zak Rogoff; he doesn't read ESD mail anymore.
Molly de Blanc <address@hidden> took over as FSF campaigns manager.