[ESD-translators] Workflow with the .zip source package

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: [ESD-translators] Workflow with the .zip source package
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 22:42:15 +0200

Hi

I am working on the Swedish translation. I could not sign up to this
list when I started but now I realized it is possible, great.

For working on the source images in the .zip package, I feel inclined to
make a copy of the zip file to outside the repo. Then unzip it, do my
work until it is completely done, zip it and then yank it back into the
repo.

I mean, I would move it out of the repo not to clutter the repo with
unzipped files.

Is this workflow familiar to you, or is there a better way?

--
Tomas Nordin | (The computing freedom explorer)
GPG Key: AB09AF78