tech-volunteer-meeting

Re: You are invited to a weekly meeting with the FSF tech team

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: You are invited to a weekly meeting with the FSF tech team
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 20:53:29 -0600

I should be able to attend the meeting tomorrow (Friday).  What is the
venue?  Do I assume this is on the mumble server?  Or...??

Fridays are often hit or miss for me depending upon factors outside of
my control.  Hard for me to predict very far ahead of time.  Thursdays
that time are generally bad for me.  Other days more generally good.

I apologize for being distracted pretty much this entire summer.  Just
a lot of things have been happening that has been keeping me very
busy.  For the most part I will be apologizing for not having made
progress on the various tasks that I have started working on but have
not completed.

Thank you for inviting me!

Bob