fsf-translators

Spanish Translation of recent CTA

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: Spanish Translation of recent CTA
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:59:47 -0400

Hi,

In a recently published article on fsf.org (https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/take-action-protect-end-to-end-encryption/), we ask for readers to send letters to parliament.

A supporter recently sent in a translation, which I have attached here.

If someone could, please review it and send back any feedback you may have. We always have at least one reviewer before publishing translations.

Best,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Let's work together to improve and spread free software: Join the FSF community by July 21: https://www.fsf.org/appeal

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.