fsf-translators

Re: Hello world | ハロー・ワールド | Bonjour world

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Hello world | ハロー・ワールド | Bonjour world
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 09:48:59 +0900

Hello all,

I see on the FSF Discourse forum that there is a real interest in helping the
FSF with translation work, and I'd be totally fine with organizing a new
"informal" (ie not "LibrePlanet" stamped) workshop on using OmegaT for
translation work.

Let me know here if there is any interest.

Jean-Christophe

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com