Re: [ESD-translators] Translating the guide in Greek

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Translating the guide in Greek
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 15:08:41 +0200

Le 18/10/2023 à 08:52, Nikos Parafestas a écrit :
Hello,

I would like to translate the esd guide in Greek.

Any help is of course very welcome.

Nikos Parafestas

Libreplanet-GR

Hello Nikos,

Welcome aboard!

Version 3.0 was translated to Greek in 2014 by Ilias Koumoundouros
<ilias.k.cs@freemail.gr>, but this translation was retired when
version 5 was published, because there were too many changes. You could
try to contact Ilias, and persuade him to help you update it.

The Greek translation of version 3 is still accessible in the /old/
directory of the development repo:

    https://enc-dev0.fsf.org/old/el/

At the root of this repo, you will find a partially translated PO file
showing differences with the current version:

    https://enc-dev0.fsf.org/esd-el.po

You may have read the translation guide already, but here is the link
again:

    https://libreplanet.org/wiki/GPG_guide/Translation_Guide

If you have any questions, we'll gladly try to answer them.

All the best,
Thérèse
(French translator)