Re: [ESD-translators] Spanish replacement text

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Spanish replacement text
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 19:29:25 +0100

El 6/1/23 a las 22:33, Miriam Bastian escribió:
Hi Victor,

Hello Miriam!
Sorry for the late reply...

Could you please send me an updated Spanish replacement text translation for:

href="http://hhldo3tnt5solzj2bwfvh7xm4slk2forpjwjyemhcfrlob5gq75gioid.onion/en";
target="_blank">El enlace de tor de este sitio</a></li>

The string replacement to update is:

rewrite_tor_link_to_clearnet "es" "El servicio tor onion de este sitio" "La URL de clearnet de este sitio"

Also, '/en' (quoted above) should be replaced with '/es' in enc-live/es.

Sorry, but can't understad exactly what is needed... Do you need I review the spanish translation and send a new commit to fix something?

Maybe the string "La URL de clearnet de este sitio" should be: "El enlace a internet (<i>clearnet</i>) de este sitio"

It's hard to translate clearnet, there's no a word to name it, that's why maybe it's better to keep the english term in italic font...

and yes, should be link to /es translation...

Please ask if you need something else...

Greetings!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/