Re: [ESD-translators] CZ translation

From: Tomas Stary
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] CZ translation
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:01:03 +0100

Hello Radim,

Great you want to do that! I have translated one of the previous versions but didn't have time to make it for the updates. I think the PO files should still contain the text that didn't change between the versions so perhaps you don't need to start from scratch. Could someone confirm that?

Let me know how it is going, perhaps I could find some time to do the proofreading, although I am no expert in translations.

Regards,
Tomas

Radim Krivošík:
Hello,
my name is Radim, and I would like to help with CZ translation.
Is there someone working on Czech translation already?

Regards
Radim