Re: [ESD-translators] Add Dutch translation to Email Self-Defense

From: Zoë Kooyman
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Add Dutch translation to Email Self-Defense
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 10:58:06 +0100

On 01.12.22 10:38, Thérèse Godefroy wrote:
Le 29/11/2022 à 11:26, Hindrik Bruinsma via a écrit :
Hey there,

I would like to help translate the /Email Self-Defense/ guide. Is someone already working on that?

--
Groeten Hindrik

Hello Hindrik,

Thank you for offering your help!

Nobody is translating the guide to Dutch as far as I know. Do you know anybody who could team up with you, at least for proofreading?

All the best,

Thérèse
(French translator)

Hi Hindrik,

If you can't find someone to team up with, please contact me.
I won't have time to help with the actual translation, but I can assist with proofreading.

I would love to see a Dutch translation :)

--
Zoë Kooyman // Executive Director
Free Software Foundation

Our Our fall fundraiser is running at full speed. Please visit
https://www.fsf.org/appeal, join the FSF, or inspire others to
join the movement to help us defend the freedom to share.

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/