Re: [ESD-translators] ESD | New program manager | language updates

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] ESD | New program manager | language updates
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 15:54:00 +0200

El 19/9/22 a las 22:30, Zoë Kooyman escribió:
Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce you to Miriam Bastian, she is our new program
manager and I will be teaching her everything I know about ESD, and will
work with you all on updating the pages when needed.
I enjoyed working on ESD and want to thank you all for your help.

Thanks everyone,

Zoë

Hello!!

wellcome to Miriam!

And thaks to Zoë for her work, and congrats for your new position in FSF!

Greetings!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/