[ESD-translators] Hungarian translation

From: Webhelyesarcú
Subject: [ESD-translators] Hungarian translation
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 13:58:20 +0200

Dear ESD translator team,

I'm willing to make a Hungarian translation. As I work with both SSH & git repositories on a daily basis, and I'm also comfortable with writing HTML, CSS and editing vector/raster graphics, I'd prefer to do it all on my own. But if anyone is willing to join or someone is already working on it, looking for help, then I'd be happy to collaborate. So is it a work in progress, or am I on my own?

Happy hacking,
Tamás

--

+36 20 482 92 76