Re: [ESD-translators] Enigmail and the new Thunderbird

From: Zoe Kooyman
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Enigmail and the new Thunderbird
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:52:40 -0500

Hi Everyone,

we'll start working on an update to the guide. In the mean time, we will
be posting a banner on it to make sure we tell people that we are
working on it.

If you have any suggestions, let me know, and we can look at
incorporating them.

Thanks!

--
Zoƫ Kooyman // Program Manager
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

Now through January 15, 2021, US federal government employees can
support the FSF by donating through the Combined Federal Campaign
workplace giving program. Go to
<https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/welcome>,"Find A CFC Approved
Charity", and search for the FSF's charity ID 63210.