[ESD-translators] Translation of introduction to Hindi

From: shradha khapra
Subject: [ESD-translators] Translation of introduction to Hindi
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:55:56 +0530

Hey everyone,
I have translated the introduction of the guide to Hindi . I would appreciate all inputs regarding it. I am attaching the same to this e-mail. It's a .odt file as I work on LibreOffice Writer.

Also, I and Aakanksha Reddy have decided to collaborate in the process of translation of the guide to Hindi and we would appreciate if any other Hindi speaker would like to join us.

Regards
Shradha