Re: [ESD-translators] Self Introduction

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Self Introduction
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:52:38 +0100

Hello Madhumathi,

Le 12/03/2018 18:47, Madhumathi a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am Madhumathi third year btech CS student from India.I would like to
> do my first contribution for the project "Updating email self defence
> guide"Please let me know on how to get started as I am very
> confused.Thank you.
>
> *Thanks,*
> *Madhumathi*
> *S6 CSE*
> /"You can't expect to hold supreme executive power just because some
> watery tart lobbed a sword at you"/*
> *

Thanks a lot for volunteering. I understand you would like to translate
the guide to your own language. Is that right?
Which language is it?
Do you know anybody who would be able to proofread your translation?
This is a very important point, as we found out.

Our translations are under version control, in a Git repository. If you
create a new translation team, you will need write access to this
repository (and also learn the basics of Git if you haven't used it
before - but this isn't difficult, you'll see). You will also need to
subscribe to the ESD mailing list: