Re: [ESD-translators] Clone of read-only copy out of date

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Clone of read-only copy out of date
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 23:10:23 +0200

I have provided the reviewers with an archive of the english and swedish
version and they can deal with it, it can be rendered properly.

But anyway -- It might be better to have it fixed? It could be a source
of confusion, and being able to get a read-only copy of the full repo
should be preferable for a more complete review. Plus, when I do
editorials after review, it would be smooth for them to just make a new
pull to see that we are on the same page.

In best case somebody reading this list are in power to fix it.

--
Tomas Nordin | (The computing freedom explorer)
GPG Key: AB09AF78