[ESD-translators] Kosa will be working on the templating system

From: Zak Rogoff, Free Software Foundation
Subject: [ESD-translators] Kosa will be working on the templating system
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:39:41 -0400

Hi again, translators

A Web developer, Kosa, has offered to pick working on a templating
system and standardized browser-based method for translation using
JavaScript. I just added him to this list, and he may send an email out
to see if anyone is interested in helping him develop the system.

Just as background: we do not have a standardized templating system now,
but some of the languages have their own templating systems, which you
can see in their directories in the repo. The "kitchen" system
originally developed by the French translators is probably the most
developed. You should feel free to copy this system in your own language.

--
Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager