Re: [ESD-translators] DRM flyer to translate (WITH FILES)

From: Zak Rogoff, Free Software Foundation
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] DRM flyer to translate (WITH FILES)
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 17:49:13 -0400

On 04/16/2015 10:24 AM, Zak Rogoff wrote:
> On 04/15/2015 12:41 PM, Zak Rogoff, Free Software Foundation wrote:
>> Hello translators,
>>
>> We've got a brief but important translation project ongoing right now
>> and I'm looking to bring in more people.
>>
>> The job is the anti-DRM flyer at
>> http://www.defectivebydesign.org/dayagainstdrm/ , with a well-organized
>> translation area at
>> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Defective_by_Design/DRM_flyer_translation
>>
>> All languages welcome! Hope you're able to work on it. Thank you!
>>

> It was pointed out to me that defectivebydesign.org just went down, so
> no one can find the link to the files. Thankfully they are stored on a
> different server:
>
> http://static.fsf.org/nosvn/dbd/drm-flyer/

People have done some great work translating the flyer, and there are a
ton of languages that are complete, but just need a single reviewer's
sign-off before we can publish them on defectivebydesign. If you didn't
have time to translate before but want to help in a quick way, head over
to https://u.fsf.org/19u to review.

The languages that seem to be ready for review (a bit hard for me to
tell because I can't understand the discussion) are Spanish, Russian,
Portuguese, Greek, German, Italian, and Czech.

--
Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager