Re: [ESD-translators] Fwd: Re: Proposition for a templating system

From: Thérèse
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Fwd: Re: Proposition for a templating system
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 20:00:25 +0200

Le 06/09/2014 17:39, Lucas Teixeira a écrit :
> Hi Thérèse,
>
> This message (a reply to raffael) came encrypted, and I'm not included.
>
> Was it meant to be a personal reply?
>
> Best

Hi Luca, hi everybody,

Sorry for the encrypted message to the mailing list. It wasn't meant to
be. The message was sent both to ESD-translators and to Raffael. I tried
to turn encryption off, but apparently did something wrong.

The "encryption on by default" configuration is really creating
problems. Someone else complained on a French mailing list.

Here is the unencrypted message: