Re: [ESD-translators] [TR] Guide's Turkish translation is updated to v4.

From: T . E . Kalaycı
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] [TR] Guide's Turkish translation is updated to v4.0
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 10:17:47 +0100

Dear friends,

I've performed small updates on Turkish translation to solve some
problems (like wrong menu display), but I couldn't see them on live
version. Is it probably my updates not become live yet or am I doing
something wrong? Is there any possibility to see online the current
version of repository?

Best,
Tahir