Re: [ESD-translators] Email Self-Defense: the French translation has bee

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Email Self-Defense: the French translation has been updated to version 4
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 17:57:07 -0500

I just published v4 of the French guide to the live site, though I had
to do it in a bit of a sloppy way because, as I said before, we don't
have the repo set up in a way that is actually friendly to translations.

I'm now most of the way through a design for a new git structure and
editing guidelines, which I'm planning to send around to you all for
feedback.

--
Zak Rogoff // Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation