You can support software freedom in 2008!

From: Free Software Foundation
Subject: You can support software freedom in 2008!
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:04:31 -0500

Dear free software supporter,

Visit <> now to view a video message from FSF
executive director Peter Brown.

Today we're stepping up our year-end fundraiser to support our 2008 campaign
goals for software freedom.

        Our target is 500 new FSF members or $100,000 --
        whichever comes first by January 31.

Please help us reach our target by joining as a member at
<>, or making a donation at

Our anti-DRM campaign and the coming launch of the End
Software Patents Coalition campaign need your support!

You can help even more by:

  * Putting our fundraising widget on your website

  * Encouraging your employer to give back by subscribing them to the FSF
    newsletter ($240 annually) <>

  * Asking friends to join (you'll get referral gifts and recognition!)

  * Purchasing a gift membership for a friend or family member

  * Signing your organization up in the FSF patron program (from $2,000)

Please spread the word by forwarding this e-mail or the link to the video
message. Thanks for your continued support!

    Peter and the Free Software Foundation team!