fsf-translators

User Liberation video now available in Polish!

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: User Liberation video now available in Polish!
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 12:46:30 -0500

Hi,

I certainly haven't been reporting completed translations as often as we've been accomplishing them, but we just published a Polish version of the video User Liberation.

It is now available live on the site:

* https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/user-liberation-watch-and-share-our-new-video * Ref. for most recent drafts: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/File:FSF_30_720p.pl.vtt

And we made an announcement: https://hostux.social/@fsf/111698808707013442

Also, recently, we published a Portuguese translation of "Close Windows, Open Doors" and asked the Brazilian-Portuguese team to create a translation as well. See: https://www.fsf.org/windows/translations

Lastly, we are proud to say that we have a solid Brazilian-Portuguese team helping with translations of the Free Software Supporter. December's issue is available here: https://www.fsf.org/free-software-supporter/2023/dezembro-pt

Please share the sign up link for the Brazilian-Portuguese edition here: https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/profile/create?reset=1&gid=34&id={contact.contact_id}&{contact.checksum}

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting with translations -- happy new year! 明けましておめでとうございます (Japanese)!

Best wishes,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Invest in the future: Donate by Dec 31 to fuel our advocacy for free software in education! https://donate.fsf.org

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.