Re: [ESD-translators] Infographic

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Infographic
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 20:53:21 +0200

Hello Etienne,

Le 18/04/2024 à 17:11, Ruedin Etienne a écrit :
At who it may convern

At the bottom oft he infographic is a link to download the source material
(background picture, fonts). If I want to translate it, should I do and then
create an picture that includes the text on my own with the apps I have or is
there an other way to do it?

Best regards
Etienne

e.g. at https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/fr/infographic.html or
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/infographic.html

I understand you'd like to translate the images to German. The good news
is that this has been done for an old version of emailselfdefense. There
are some new images in version 5 (mostly screenshots), but the
infographic hasn't changed.

The new images are in static/svg/en/ and static/img/en/.
The old German translations are in static/svg/de/ and static/img/de/.

There are discrepancies between the names of png and svg. For example:

  static/svg/de/gnupg-infographic.svg is the source of
  static/img/de/full-infographic.png

  static/svg/de/infographic.svg is the source of
  static/img/de/infographic-button.png

Have fun!

All the best,
Thérèse