Re: [ESD-translators] Lithuanian translation of ESD

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Lithuanian translation of ESD
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 11:58:11 +0200

Le 12/04/2024 à 16:48, Danielis Vičis a écrit :
Hello,

I have an intention to translate the Email Self Defence to Lithuanian. Is there anybody who would like to join my efforts?

I would appreciate any help.

Danielis Vičis

Hello Nikos,

Welcome aboard, and thanks for understaking this translation! Unfortunately (if I'm not mistaken) none of us knows Lithuanian. If you
can't find anyone around you to proofread your work, you may ask Donatas
Klimašauskas for help. He translated some gnu.org articles 8 years
ago [1].

As you may have read in the translation guide [2], we don't directly translate HTML pages, but rather a POT file [3] from which all 5 pages are generated.

If you have any questions, we'll gladly try to answer them.

All the best,
Thérèse
(French translator)

[1] https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/po/free-sw.lt.po